Become an intern at RDFG
In order to promote positive changes in the frames of RDFG’s main directions of activities, RDFG offers internship opportunities. RDFG invites individuals who want to participate in the issues related to development of resilient communities and liable government and to receive valuable working experience.
Interns will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in projects’ field work;
- Get acquainted with financial and administrative management issues of various projects;
- Get acquainted with the practice of working with donor organizations;
- Get familiar with the process of circulation of project related information among targeted communities and stakeholders;
- Participate in the circulation of project related information and awareness rising campaigns;
- Work with dynamic and experienced team.
RDFG will issue a letter of recommendations to those who will have successfully completed internship period. Also, considering intern’s interest and experience received at RDFG, employment opportunities may arouse based on RDFG’s needs. Association and interns will agree on the flexible working schedule. Please consider that internships are not paid.
- Hard working and goal-oriented;
- Ability to take initiatives;
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of English and/or Russian languages is desirable.
If you wish to participate in the selection process, please fill the application form and upload your updated CV. In case of any questions, please contact us.
We wish you a good luck!
Register for the Intern Information Database