On January 20-26, 2020, Association Rural Development for Future Georgia (RDFG) in the framework of the project V4 Rural Development Experience for Sustainable Growth, hosted the
project partner Fórum Ochrany Přírody that provided technical assistance for grant recipients in two phases. In the first phase, they have provided virtual consultations to recently selected grant recipients, supporting the strengthening of projects and, in particular, how they can apply best practices/knowledge from V4 countries, and how to connect the projects with initiatives in other EaP and/or V4 countries.
- Seven Applications revised, and recommendations provided.
- Based on the produced recommendations, 7 individual consultations (virtual) have been conducted for the pre-selected applicants.
The II phase of technical assistance ensured the long-term sustainability and success of the sub-grant projects being implemented in the Tetritskaro municipality. The consultations also served as a monitoring visit.
- Seven field visits have been organized to the pre-selected projects sites.
- Meeting with the pre-selected applicants (in-person) have been organized and intensive consultations have been conducted to advance their project proposals.
- Monitoring have been conducted and recommendations have been provided for the RDFG
The Nature Conservation Fórum Ochrany Přírody, is one of the stand-out organizations for environmental and social development in the Czech Republic. They provide a space for dialogue, transfer of knowledge and search for solutions in activities in nature conservation. Organization and its team have extensive experience in environmental protection and small project design/implementation.
The goal of the project V4 Rural Development Experience for Sustainable Growth is to lift the conditions of the people of Tetritskaro using examples of V4 countries’ experiences of utilizing nature conservation to increase economic benefits from sustainable agriculture and tourism. This project is tied to and complements the existing project – Rural Development for Sustainable Growth in the Tetritskaro Municipality, funded by the European Union within the ENPARD Programme.
Nina Kopaleishvili – Communications Officer, RDFG
Nelly Revazishvili – Rural Development Project Manager, RDFG