In the frames of the EU funded project “Rural Development for Sustainable Growth for Tetritskaro Municipality”, Association Rural development for Future Georgia (RDFG) and the Tetritskaro Local Action Group (LAG) announce first phase of the Rural Development Grant Programme in the Tetritskaro Municipality.
Main goal of the RD Grant Programme is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life in the Tetritskaro Municipality, in accordance with the priorities and objectives of the Tetritskaro Local Development Strategy (LDS) 2018-2022, elaborated by the Tetritskaro Local Action Group. There are four priorities in the LD Strategy:
- Environmental protection, management of natural resources and disaster risk reduction;
- Support competitiveness and modernization of the agricultural and non-agricultural initiatives;
- Supporting development of rural tourism;
- Development/rehabilitation of rural infrastructure.
Within the grant competition, priority will be given to applications that serve to improve access to education, introduce innovative approaches in the existing education system and/or promote environment protection in the Municipality.
Presented applications in the frames of the RD Grant Programme should be in line with the Tetritskaro Local Development Strategy and should contribute to its implementation. For the detailed information about strategy priorities, goals, objectives and possible projects/activities please visit the Tetritskaro Local Action Group’s website, alternatively you can visit RDFG and Tetritskaro Local Action Group’s office, village Jorjiashvili, Bogvi-Jorjiashvili highway, Tetritskaro Municipality.
Rural Development Grant Programme involves all administrative and territorial units of the Tetritskaro municipality including every village and community. Any individual/interest groups, any legal entity registered in Georgia, as well as any state agency or their representations which work in the territory of the Tetritskaro Municipality can participate in the contest.
In The frames of the RD Grant Programme maximum 60,000 EUR and minimum 1,000 EUR (equivalent in GEL) can be granted for each project. Co-contribution is compulsory component of the RD Grant Programme, which varies depending on the type of the application:
- Social projects – 10% of project‘s total investment value
- Business projects – 30% of project‘s total investment value
- Public sector projects – 40% of project‘s total investment value
Applicants willing to participate in the competition, should submit Project Idea Form until: July 22, 2019, 18:00 pm.
Applications can be submitted in two ways:
- Project Idea Form can be filled in and send electronically to the following address: http://tetritskarolag.ge/forma/ and
- Printed application form can be delivered to the following address: RDFG and the Tetritskaro Local Action Group office, village Jorjiashvili, Bogvi-Jorjiashvili highway, the Tetritskaro Municipality. In case of submitting printed version of the Project Idea Forms, applicants are requested to present the electronic version of the application as well (eg. USB or record on CD). Applicant is responsible for identical nature of electronic and printed versions of the application.
Handwritten applications will not be accepted!
The forms of Project Idea and its evaluation criteria are available at the website of the Tetritskaro LAG, at the office of RDFG and the Tetritskaro LAG at the above indicated address.
To provide detailed information about the RD Grant Programme, including the procedures of filling and submitting the Project Idea Form, the open-door events will be held with the following schedule:
|City of Tetritskaro, the Tetritskaro Municipality Assembly Hall||July 9, 2019||11:00 – 13:00|
|Village of Tetritskaro, Center “Kodori 2013”||July 10, 2019||13:00 – 16:00|
|Town of Manglisi, Music School||July 11, 2019||11:00 – 13:00|
|Koda IDP Settlement, Community Education Center||July 12, 2019||13:00 – 16:00|
|Village Jorjiashvili, RDFG office||July 15, 2019||13:00 – 16:00|
Technical consultations about the project idea forms will also be provided at RDFG and the sTetritskaro LAG office before the closure of the Grant Programme.
All information related to the grant competition including: guidelines for the grant competition, frequently asked questions, Project Idea Forms will be available at ENPARD Programme official website www.enpard.ge, at the official website of the Tetritskaro Local Action Group www.tetritskarolag.ge and at the official website of RDFG www.rdfg.ge
The Project is implemented by the Association Rural Development for Future Georgia, RDFG with the financial support of European Union, under the European Neighborhood Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development in Georgia – ENPARD II. The project partners are Agro-Technology Association, ATA and Lithuanian Local Action Groups Network, VVTG.