In the frames of the EU funded project “Rural Development for Sustainable Growth for Tetritskaro Municipality”, association Rural development for Future Georgia (RDFG) and Tetritskaro Local Action Group (LAG) announce first phase of the second Rural Development Grant Programme in Tetritskaro Municipality.
Main goal of the RD Grant Programme is to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life in Tetritskaro Municipality, in accordance with the priorities and objectives of the Tetritskaro Local Development Strategy (LDS) 2018-2022, elaborated by Tetritskaro Local Action Group. There are four priorities in the LD Strategy:
- Environmental protection, management of natural resources and disaster risk reduction
- Support competitiveness and modernization of the agricultural and non-agricultural initiatives
- Supporting development of rural tourism
- Development/rehabilitation of rural infrastructure
Presented applications in the frames of the RD Grant Programme should be in line with the Tetritskaro Local Development Strategy and should contribute to its implementation. For the detailed information about strategy priorities, goals, objectives and possible projects/activities please visit Tetritskaro Local Action Group’s web page (http://tetritskarolag.ge/strategy-ge/), alternatively you can visit RDFG and Tetritskaro Local Action Group’s office, village Jorjiashvili, Bogvi-Jorjiashvili highway, Tetritskaro Municipality.
Rural Development Grant Programme involves all administrative and territorial units of Tetritskaro municipality including every village and community. Any individual/interest groups, any legal entity registered in Georgia, as well as any state agency or their representations working in the territory of Tetritskaro Municipality can participate in the contest.
In The frames of the RD Grant Programme maximum 60,000 EUR and minimum 1,000 EUR (equivalent in GEL) can be granted for each project. Co-contribution is compulsory component of the RD Grant Programme, which varies depending on the type of the application:
- Social projects – 10% of project ‘s total investment value
- Business projects – 30% of project ‘s total investment value
- Public sector projects – 40% of project ‘s total investment value
Applicants wishing to participate in the competition, should submit Project Idea Form until 23 November 2018, 18:00 pm.
Applications can be submitted in two ways:
- Project Idea Form can be filled in and send electronically to the following address: http://tetritskarolag.ge/forma/ and
- Printed application form can be delivered to the following address: RDFG and Tetritskaro Local Action Group office, village Jorjiashvili, Bogvi-Jorjiashvili highway, Tetritskaro Municipality. In case of submitting printed version of the Project Idea Forms, applicants are requested to present the electronic version of the application as well (eg. USB or record on CD). Applicant is responsible for identical nature of electronic and printed versions of the application.
Handwritten applications will not be accepted!
The forms of Project Idea and its evaluation criteria are available on the web-page of Tetritskaro LAG (http://tetritskarolag.ge/forma/), and at the office of RDFG and Tetritskaro LAG at the above indicated address.
To provide detailed information about the RD Grant Programme, including the procedures of filling and submitting the Project Idea Form, the open door events will be held with the following schedule:
|City of Tetritskaro, Tetritskaro Municipality Assembly Hall||October 31, 2018||13:00 – 16:00|
|Town of Manglisi, Music School||November 1, 2018||13:00 – 16:00|
|Village of Tetritskaro, Center “Kodori 2013”||November 2, 2018||13:00 – 16:00|
|Koda IDP Settlement, Community Education Center||November 5, 2018||13:00 – 16:00|
|Village Jorjiashvili, RDFG office||November 6, 2018||13:00 – 16:00|
Technical consultations about the project idea forms will also be provided at RDFG and Tetritskaro LAG office before the closure of the Grant Programme.
All information related to the grant competition including: guidelines for the grant competition, frequently asked questions, Project Idea Forms will be available on ENPARD Programme official web-page www.enpard.ge, the official web-page of Tetritskaro Local Action Group www.tetritskarolag.ge and the official web-page of RDFG www.rdfg.ge
The Project is implemented by the Association Rural Development for Future Georgia, RDFG with the financial support of European Union, under the European Neighborhood Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development in Georgia – ENPARD II. The project partners are Agro-Technology Association, ATA and Lithuanian Local Action Groups Network, VVTG.